Saturday 27 June 2015

Orange and Yellow Knitted Bag

I made this bag this week, my own pattern. Its knitted with Patons and wool 77% and viscose 33%. It is knitted in stocking stitch. I have this pattern for sale here.  photo image.jpg1_zpsludsutq9.jpg  photo image.jpg3_zpsiyl9ciax.jpg  photo image.jpg1_zpsdluoocjd.jpg  photo image.jpg2_zps5pwthnls.jpg  photo image.jpg1_zpswwzcnpsr.jpg  photo image.jpg2_zpst7byrxhu.jpg My mohair wool arrived in the post and these colours will go so well with the mohair I have already to finish the shawl I am making.  photo image.jpg2_zpscg536g1k.jpg I will be going to London to stay with my two daughters can't wait from the 1st of July for a few weeks and to celebrate my birthday, can you believe it I am nearly 64 so won't be doing too much blogging while I am away!
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment