Sunday 10 May 2015

A Shawl and a Storage Bag

My crochet friendship shawl is completed. I used pastel colours in a cotton/wool mix cotton/acrylic and added a few more bought yarns some with Merino wool. I think all the colours blend nicely together, an ice cream colour palette.  photo image.jpg1_zpsbfu3dr4m.jpg  photo image.jpg2_zpsbtdmhllh.jpg  photo image.jpg1_zps2m8dunhb.jpg I made a little bag with two pockets for all my knitting needles and also crochet hooks, now they are easy to find with ample room for more and as I had cotton/polyester batting left over from my first quilt I used that with a little free motion quilting.  photo image.jpg5_zpsphbavcc9.jpg  photo image.jpg4_zpskeewst2h.jpg  photo image.jpg3_zpsgbdsjfyp.jpg
Show Comments: OR

2 comments:

  1. Your pretty, pastel shawl is lovely. One does think of ice cream when gazing upon it. Love your 'little' bag. You have used lovely fabric. 'Tis a lovely size and shape for all those needles and hooks that I am sure you have. Have a great week Teresa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours in your shawl blend beautifully and it's a lovely pattern. Love your bag too. Really handy for keeping everything together :)
    Thank you for linking up with wool on Sundays :)

    ReplyDelete