Sunday 5 April 2015

Lacy Knit Summer Cardi

I have started this lacy knit cardigan with a mauve colour a lilac border and with the acrylic yarn I had instead of the Extrafine Merino. It will be a lightweight cardi as the yarn is double knit. I don't know if I have enough of the mauve to finish it though, I will add a matching colour. It is an interesting pattern style and has two ties at the front. I will see how it turns out, it is classed as easy to do, and with the colour mix. The pattern is from All Free Crochet.  photo image.jpg1_zpskiyxx4jk.jpg  photo image.jpg2_zpskprzwcha.jpg I do have a few chocolate pieces left saved as they have bunnies on them and added them to this little post with some daffodils from my garden for Easter. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! I hope you are having a good one and not eating too much chocolate Ha!
Show Comments: OR

6 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! This is a pretty pattern. It'll make a lovely Summer cardi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for linking up with Wool on Sundays :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely display! I look forward to see the progress on the cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daffodils, a li'l chocolate and another gorgeous knit on the way. Looks as if you are set for a while! Your cardigan is pretty. Love the colours and pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i am a new Wool on Sunday participant' Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous lacy pattern! And daffodils - cannot wait until I can have vases of daffs around!

    ReplyDelete