Sunday 13 July 2014

Baby Blanket nearly finished and a Craft Fair

Here is the pink and cream baby blanket almost finished just a few rows more and just a few crocheted flowers to make and attach. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos I did a craft fair on Wednesday and you can see at least five items have been knitted or crocheted by me, a rag rug knitted, two blues knitted bag, cream knitted bag with primary colours, a crochet granny squares bag, and a pink crochet cushion. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos I sold two bags a green patchwork you can see and a patchwork bright colour bag on top the rug, a needle case with a tree in autumn colour out of sight behind the purses. I had a lot of interest in my makes and would like to do another one soon. Barts Heart Centre And some other fab news this week I'd like to share is I am very proud to say that my daughter has just passed her MRCP exam and is now a member of the Royal College of Physicians. She is one of the first doctors who will have the honour to work at the amazing new Barts Heart Centre @NHSBartsHealth in 2015
Show Comments: OR

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great week all round.
    Many congratulations to your daughter, you must be one very proud Mum.
    Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather yes I am a very proud mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful and very humbling when people like what you make and want to purchase some of your makes....well done. So happy for your and your daughter...congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations to your daughter! And congrats to you for supporting her and for your craft sales. Your stall looks lovely. Thank you for for visiting Wool on Sundays. I've just noticed the linky wasn't showing so I've put it up now :)

    ReplyDelete