Tuesday 10 July 2012

Craft Fair!

I am organising a Craft Fair in the rural village of Stithians at The Resource Centre on the 28th July 2012 from 10m to 4pm in the  Tregonning Hall.

Crafters arrive at 9am to set up and finish at 4.30pm

www.Stithianscentre.org.uk

Free entry.
Refreshments will be provided.

You can park in Church Road where the centre is situated or alternative parking is available in the car park of the New Sports Field.

I hope lots of people will come along and get involved crafters and buyers alike to help make this a sucessful and popular Craft Fair.

The tables are provided and they cost £6.00

For more information or to book a table please contact me by email:  teresaconnolly86@yahoo.com
Or by mobile phone 0779133335116

Teresa.
Show Comments: OR

3 comments:

  1. I'm afraid it's not in my neck of the woods or I would pop along! Good luck with it though - do Blog and let us know how you get on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura Mead (The Cornish Bathing Co)24 July 2012 at 02:46

    Hi, Are there still spaces left?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete